A unique platform of innovation power
Asiros has succeeded in unlocking secrets to new bioactive compounds and how to optimize and improve the extraction and bioavailablity of different bioactive components of berries, vegetables and herbs.
Our discoveries are based on the use of the most advanced scientific tools in the fields of extraction technology, analytical chemistry and biochemical bioactivity measurement.
Three decades of experience within pharmacology, formulation technology and development of pharmaceutical compounds is the basis for Asiros’ unique approach to the development of an entirely new generation of plant-derived food ingredients with great innovative power.
THE MOST ADVANCED ANALYZING TECHNOLOGY
Control of the production chain combined with our proprietary analytical technology guarantees the highest quality of the products. The analytical powers and expertise of Asiros are truly among the most advanced in the world.
The analyzing technology applied by Asiros reaches far beyond the standard DNA fingerprint and ordinary HPLC currently used by the industry.
Asiros routinely uses ultra-high pressure HPLC coupled mass spectrometry, called U-HPLC-qTOF analysis, to ensure that both raw material and end product is valid on a molecular level. The U-HPLC-qTOF LC/MS analytical instrument is designed to deliver reproducible femtogram sensitivity, accuracy within 800 ppb, and up to 5 orders of spectrum dynamic range. Combined with the software designed to meet the challenges of qualitative flux analysis it easily finds targeted secondary metabolites and displays results using advanced pathway visualization software.
MULTI-LEVEL SCIENTIFIC SUPPLEMENT DEVELOPMENT
The development of Asiros’ ingredients for supplements is based on a multi-level approach by which a high degree of proprietary knowledge is obtained, enabling a strong patent protection of Asiros’ core technologies. Our approach to discover new bioactive compounds is characterized by:
- Identification of secondary metabolites from edible plants by advanced chemical and biochemical methodology enabling the purification of new potentially active compounds.
- Identification of physiological targets relevant to tissue restoration
- Advanced computer simulations of interaction of secondary metabolites with relevant targets and discovery of new active secondary metabolites.
- In vitro confirmation of the bioactivity of identified active secondary metabolites in Asiros’ advanced laboratory
- In vivo confirmation of the bioactivity in collaboration with leading contract research laboratories.